Silt Fence with High Density Coir Matting
- Aug 30, 2016 Coir Rope Matting
- Aug 30, 2016 Rope Nets
- Aug 30, 2016 Bio Rolls
- Aug 16, 2016 Different Density Coir Textile Nettings
- Aug 16, 2016 Geo Blanket / Fiber Mat
- Aug 16, 2016 Coir Geo Bed/Blanket
- Aug 16, 2016 Silt Fence with High Density Coir Matting
- Aug 16, 2016 Geo Gabion with Coir Netting
- Aug 16, 2016 Geo Rolls with Coir Netting
- Aug 15, 2016 Vertical Fiber Drains
The Silt Fence is made of machine woven, spun twine, where the matting is tightly woven and has a 200kg Weight per SqMt, thus giving it an excellent `rigid’ body with a high tensile strength of 60kg/cm (290 lbs/in). It can prevent and arrest small sand particles from penetration and is therefore a good material to prevent sedimentation.
The material is flexible enough to ‘work around’ at a site while the Coir matting silt fence still allows water seepage to take place though it reduces the forces created by the runoff water. It is superior in permeability and water flow rates wherein, it filters the water and retains only the silt. With initial proper installation of the fence, the subsequent maintenance of it is negligible. The Coir matting silt fence can also be ingeniously applied for the protection of inlet drainage gully or other similar perimeter control works etc.